Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Copy As Options Box Not Coming Up

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cjackson9613
345 Views, 4 Replies

Save Copy As Options Box Not Coming Up

I'm trying to 'export face as' and change the version of the DXF, but my options box will not come up.  This problem is also happening in my 'Save Copy As' and 'Export to DWG'.  Is there a fix for this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cjackson9613
in reply to: cjackson9613

This is in Inventor 2013

Message 3 of 5
blair

You need to select the face, then RMB and the dialogue box should appear. Also make sure you are on SP1.1 for IV2013

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 5
cjackson9613
in reply to: blair

I know how to select face and RMB.  When I select 'export face as' and the 'save copy as' box shows up, you have an options button at the bottom.  When selected it acts like it's thinking, but the wizard box doesn't show up.  I'm not able to change to version of the DXF being created to an older version within Inventor.   I will check to see if we've had SP1.1 installed though.

Message 5 of 5
SBix26

Sounds as if the options box is coming up off the screen.  Did you previously have a dual screen setup?  Click the Options button, then hit Alt-spacebar, m (invokes the dialog's Move command), then use the arrow keys to see if you can bring the dialog box back on your screen.  If you can find it, hit Enter to drop it where you want it.

Sam B
Inventor 2012 Certified Professional

Please click "Accept as Solution" if this response answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor Professional 2013 SP1.1 Update 1
Windows XP Pro 32-bit, SP3
HP EliteBook 8730w; 4 GB RAM; Core™ 2 Duo T9400 2.53 GHz; Quadro FX2700M
SpaceExplorer/SpaceNavigator NB, driver 3.7.18
still waiting for a foreshortened radius dimensioning tool in Drawing Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report