Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oxicorte Plates

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
303 Views, 4 Replies

Oxicorte Plates

The suppliers of oxicortes do not obtain to read drawings of Inventor are necessary to convert for Autocad. Necessary to send my plate drawings in scale 1:1, so that it is made the cuts. In idw, it needed to increase leves, as it scales of the part, thus keeping the original size. How I can make to increase leves, as scale that necessary? It has another way to decide this problem?

Iva-Br

Regardless

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Iva,

if I understand you right you want to export the outlines of your part for the oxygen cutting process. The easiest way is to open the part (should be a drawing of the raw part with added machining tolerances) , highlight the surface, do a right klick and choose "export surface" in the dialogue you can choose to save as DXF. Save the DXF and forward it by mail.

I hope this helps

Matthias 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I already know this resource, but he does not serve! Necessary to place ipt (OXICORTES, are great plates) in formats idw. Ipt´s has that to be to be in scale 1:1, in idw. I cannot simply export! Necessary to keep link with ipt. Amount of oxicortes generated is hundreds and I cannot simply export. These plates (oxicortes), are placed in format with headings and numbers of drawings and identification with the equipment.

if somebody will be able to help me, will be grateful! Necessary to increase the formats, in different scales

Iva-Br

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Solution for the presented problem! In case that somebody needs to make something similar, here the tip goes: - to save the drawing idw for the option: - FILE - SAVE - SAVE COPy - (dwg Chooses the option) - options - to advance - Export Options to choose the options of DATE SCALING (Base View Scale - Model Space) - To conclude. It can be opened the drawing in the Mcad, estara soon to send for oxicorte. Keeping the format and I number of drawing.

Already I tested in some drawings and functioned.

Regards,

ivaBr

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I found another way easy!
It can be to construct to all the models in 3D and later detailing in AutoCAD Mechanical. In the Mechanical, ANNOTATE - BASE VIEW (commands) In the detailing it leaves the part in the scale 1:1 and increases the format of the leaf, as the scale. (it adjusts the size of the leaf, to inside contain the part of the format) This even so old idea and one in the ways to send the drawings for plate cuts of oxicortes.
thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report