Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost edges in solids visualization.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
269 Views, 3 Replies

Lost edges in solids visualization.

Does anybody knows how to stop loosing edges visualization under "Shaded with Edges". As soon as I rotate my solid visualization mode turn like "Shaded" only. This never happened in 2016 but starts to occur in 2017. Or anybody knows how to configure an Nvidia Quadro K2000 for the app. I'm already running with 362.56 driver. I have used the one certified by Autodesk and Nvidia but it still do the same. Also in wireframe modes, when I zoom in or out it's visible ghost edges wich disappear and appear when zooming.:'(

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe this is a known issue ... 

have you installed hotfix 1?

also check out 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/inv-2017-issue-displaying-quot-shaded-with...

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/2017-display-edges-of-model-not-shown/td-...

This is a known issue and currently is under investigation for our development team under the Incident ID 136414

Please check the article: Inventor: Shaded with Edges are lost when zooming in and out

I hope this information helps you.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

First, don't bother with the ADSK Certified drivers, this went out the window when ADSK switched from OpenGL to DirectX. Use the latest Microsoft certified drivers which are 368.39

There has been some graphics issues with IV2017 as well. There should be a service pack/hot-fix out in the next bit to address some of these issues.

I would download the drivers package, do a full un-install and re-boot of the system and then install the updated drivers package. Not sure if this will fix the issues until the Hot-fix comes out.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

Hi, thanks for your reply. Inventor is up to date but do the same. I've already chage 3D setting in the Nvidia control panel to 3D App - Default global settings and restart AI. It seems to stop doing the bug but I will update if something new occurs.

3D Settings.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report