Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor not installing on windows 10 PLEASE HELP QUICKLY

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
2940 Views, 8 Replies

Inventor not installing on windows 10 PLEASE HELP QUICKLY

Hello,

I've been trying to install Inventor 2017 on my PC. It runs on windows 10 and I have done nothing to the computer but tried to install Inventor. All products fail to install and I've tried removing all of the files with the name "Microsoft C++" and reinstalled them. Still same problem. Attached will be a photo of theerror I received.  Please help ASAP I have a project due next Friday and would need all the time I can get. 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you use the "install now" method?

If so DON'T (its prone to errors)... Use browser download and download all the files then double click on part 1 and it will install from there..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

Well I downloaded the file from the website, then it opened up a launcher and pressed Install, im not sure if it said "now" i cant check right now because i am in my school. None of my teachers can help me so thats why im here

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

can u please show me what to do? I would greatly appreciate the help. 

Message 5 of 9
mcgyvr

I'm not a student so I'm not sure if the methods are the same but go to your account page and select  "View all" right under the install now button then select .."browser download" then I think the "install now" button changes to browser download or something..

This should download a few .exe files.. with names of like 001_003.exe, 002_003.exe,etc... when all files are done then click on the 001 (part 1) and it should all auto extract from there..

browserdownload.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 6 of 9
MC5342CWMX

Hello, I have a problem to install Inventor Profesional Student Version.

Message 7 of 9
JDMather
in reply to: MC5342CWMX

This is an old thread - you should have started a new thread and indicate what version of Inventor you are attempting to install.

Do you have these three files? (or similar)
Inventor 2020 Install Files.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 8 of 9
nurinakmalli
in reply to: JDMather

IMG20221218141030.jpg

 im having a problem to install the inventor professional 2023

Message 9 of 9
WHolzwarth
in reply to: nurinakmalli

You didn't download all members of the file set. Three parts of sfx.exe files are needed.

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report