Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Idea Station] Mark tool

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kacper.suchomski
95 Views, 2 Replies

[Idea Station] Mark tool

I would like the marking tool to work better.

Who else would want to?

👇

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-ideas/marker-improvements/idi-p/12419485

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-ideas/marking-for-multi-body-parts/idi-p/12419480

Kacper Suchomski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pcrawley
in reply to: kacper.suchomski

Both get my vote 👍

I'd also like "Mark Surface" to support 'stick fonts' - otherwise known as 'single line' fonts.

"Mark Through" allows you to use stick fonts, but if you use a profile cutting tool to cut a stick font, the middle of each letter drops out.  "Mark Surface" however would be a great place to use stick fonts because it would be a single-line engrave function - literally saving over 50% of the time to create identification marks on the surface of components. Unfortunately, "Mark Surface" doesn't support stick fonts.

Peter
Message 3 of 3
kacper.suchomski
in reply to: pcrawley

You can add this comment to the IS post, or create your own post. I think more decision-makers will see it there.

Kacper Suchomski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report