Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face Draft default values and options

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ReneRepina
174 Views, 2 Replies

Face Draft default values and options

Hello!

Is there any possibility to save Face Draft default values and options? We would like to have 45° instead of 2,5° (current default) and second option instead of first option.

We are using Inventor 2020.5.

ReneRepina_1-1648729643324.png

Best regards,

Rene Repina

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Gabriel_Watson
in reply to: ReneRepina

In the registry (for 2022, but to search for other Inventor versions you just need to change the "26.0" with lower numbers):
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\Inventor\RegistryVersion26.0\System\Preferences\Most Recently Used Values\Face Draft\Taper Angle

Value "MRU1" should be the angle you see there.

I am guessing you could switch the "Default" or create another string (MRU2? I don't know) for the draft option to be selected as second, but that would be a question to the devs (if it is indeed possible to do it there like I know the angle is).

Message 3 of 3
ReneRepina
in reply to: Gabriel_Watson

Hi @Gabriel_Watson !

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but it does not work. It does not show the entered value, it gets reversed to default in Regedit and MRU* values are getting reordered for some reason when I change values.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report