Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Check Into Vault, Inventor Hangs and Dialog Never Appears

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
petestrycharske
269 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Check Into Vault, Inventor Hangs and Dialog Never Appears

All,

Good afternoon!  I've got a weird issue that a colleague and I have both never seen before.  I essentially cannot check into Vault because the dialog box never appears.  It seems like the request just gets hung up within Inventor somehow.  I'll let the video explain what I'm seeing and what I've already tried, but I'm stumped.  Please let me know if anyone has seen this before and can offer any advice.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed night!

Peace,

Pete

ps. I did restart my computer, that was actually the first thing I tried (can't remember if I stated that in the video or not).

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
danvang
in reply to: petestrycharske

Is the dialog off the screen? Do a Alt+Spacebar. You should see menu, choose Move and use the arrow keys to move it.

** If my reply resolves this issue, please choose "Accept as Solution" **
Dan Vang
Message 3 of 3
petestrycharske
in reply to: danvang

Thanks danvang!  I now feel like the south-end-of-a-horse-pointing-north, but I'm glad it's working now!

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report