Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BROWSER BAR

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
msklein
591 Views, 6 Replies

BROWSER BAR

On a dual screen setup, why can't I expand my browser bar full screen height?  Browser bar is on secondary screen.

thanks

MSK

XP 64BIT IV 2012

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: msklein

Select edges with mouse & drag as needed?
Message 3 of 7
msklein
in reply to: Anonymous

IT will only go so big, then expands off bottom of screen( about 2/3drs of screen) height. width is no problem. will not go any higher on screen. I'm looking for some setting i have missed for Dual Screen set-up.

msk

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Attached is how mine looks. Do you have a screenshot & what video card do you use?

Message 5 of 7
rdyson

Wide guess, any effects turned on?

Mine will stretch to fill the second monitor. I do have the browser on my primary and IV on the secondary. No idea if that matters.

PDSU 2016
Message 6 of 7
msklein
in reply to: rdyson

QUADRO  FX580, Video card is our weak link in system. Primary and secondary do seem a bit funky in what system has decided is on each. IV and desk top icons on primary. Windows tool bar on secondary. No effects turned on. Still moving things around, as I see I can move them to where I think I want them.

MSK

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration"
Message 7 of 7
msklein

Shot of Browser Bar split between both screens,Auto Cad and IV at top and fully expanded on both screens. Brower bar at top of IV (primary) screen midway on Auto Cad (secondary) screen. Resolution on both screens is 1680X1050.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report