Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for API DLL which includes the ETO - RELAOD ALL command

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
TIMOHART
469 Views, 2 Replies

Searching for API DLL which includes the ETO - RELAOD ALL command

Hello ,

Practically the title says it all. I need to build a plug in for the runtime users to do a reload all.

Is there a library which contains this function ?

Thank you / Regards

Timo

ETO 2014 R2
HP Z420 / Win7 X64
16GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro K4000

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JackGregory
in reply to: TIMOHART

Not sure what you mean by "API DLL", but the tree context menu item Advanced>Reload All doesn't have a single API implementation.  It goes through all the libraries, unloads/deletes each design, then does a rescan on each library.  This is a very big hammer, and it is not clear to me why you would want users to be triggering this.

Message 3 of 3
TIMOHART
in reply to: JackGregory

Hello Jack,

I got a case concerning  a resent post : " Assembly File Name makes Problem" . Everything works fine as soon as I press the Reload all button.

So appart from this case known by Wayne and Alex, I just want to investigate any plan B.

As I understand from your answer the "ReloadAll" has no single API representation as a function or methode within a certain DLL to include in the c# solution ?

So what would a set of functions look like to have the same functionality ... the big Hammer functionality ... ?

It would really help a lot to have this Plan B. I am just working on bases of the "Build your first Plug in" tutorial and I guess

there is a chance to have this Exe File prepared to trigger a Reload All.  If not please let me know so I will stop investigating.

Thank you / Regards

Timo

ETO 2014 R2
HP Z420 / Win7 X64
16GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro K4000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report