Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaing Title Block contents using iProperties

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
653 Views, 3 Replies

Maintaing Title Block contents using iProperties

I would like to control the contents of a variety of items in a title lock (I am using a simple ISO block as distributed with Inventor) My asumption is that I can control these by programmatically setting the values from Intent (using IvExtSetPropertyValueByPropertyName(...)) but nothing I try seems to behave. Does anyone have s simple sample that demonstrates this?

Thanks in advance............Chris Suffell

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Chris.Palmatier
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Chris,

Some title block strings are just prompted entries (similar to block attributes in AutoCAD). To set these you can use the titleBlockStrings parameter on IvDrawingSheet. Here's the help for 2012: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor_ETO/enu/2012/Help/0000-Inventor0/0223-Library_223/0335-Invento...

Hope this helps

Chris Palmatier
Customer Success Engineer
Inventor Engineer-to-Order

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Chris.Palmatier

Thanks Chris, but I was hioping for some sample/documentation on setting the properties from iProperties

Message 4 of 4
Chris.Palmatier
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you looked at the DrawingSample that is part of the Intent Samples project installed with Intent/ETO? There is a little in there, but probably not a lot.

Chris Palmatier
Customer Success Engineer
Inventor Engineer-to-Order

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report