Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor ETO Add-in

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
PGT_Andrew
838 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor ETO Add-in

We have Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 installed, but do not have Inventor ETO Add-in available to select in order for us to use Intent.

Is there anyway that I can get this loaded through the Add-In manager?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
colin.mccoy
in reply to: PGT_Andrew

Can you clarify what you have installed?

You said you have Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 installed but do you have Autodesk Inventor ETO Series 2013 installed? The Inventor ETO Add-in is installed with Inventor ETO Series installer.

Message 3 of 4
howardlee306
in reply to: colin.mccoy

I am curious about this too so I guess I'll play dumb and just ask: I have been using Inventor since 2007 and have never seen ETO before. We use the factory design suites. Do we have this? Do I need to buy it separate? Is this part of ilogic? I have Visual Studio do I just need to add an extension from somewhere? I went to the product page and while it captures all the current industry buzz words it really did not tell me how to install, obtain, purchase, is it free, etc. Some information would be great. I watched the videos and played with the demos online and this is what I have been trying to do for some time now.

Message 4 of 4

Inventor ETO is a separate product not included with Inventor or any of the suites. Inventor ETO Series is the product representing the development platform. When this product is installed, the ETO add-in for Inventor, Visual Studio extensions and other ETO components are installed on the system.

Please contact your reseller or your Autodesk sales contact for more information on the product.

Sanjay-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report