Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intent Session Manager Service Error

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
981 Views, 2 Replies

Intent Session Manager Service Error

Hello,

I'm new to Inventor ETO. As I try to start the ETO Server Configurator, I get an error with the service.

ETO_Server_Configurator.JPG

I tried to start the Service manually but get an Error Message (Service was started and stopped on local machine....)

Servise_Error.JPG

Checking the systemlog there are the error entries "no enpoint listener for..."

EventData

Inventor ETO Server Configurator Error: System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: Es war kein an net.pipe://localhost/Autodesk/Intent/Services/Administration lauschender Endpunkt vorhanden, der die Nachricht annehmen konnte. Dies wird häufig durch eine fehlerhafte Adresse oder SOAP-Aktion verursacht. Weitere Details finden Sie unter "InnerException", sofern vorhanden. ---> System.IO.PipeException: Der Pipeendpunkt "net.pipe://localhost/Autodesk/Intent/Services/Administration" wurde nicht auf dem lokalen Computer gefunden. --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung --- Server stack trace: bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.TakeConnection(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EnsureOpened(TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation) bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message) Exception rethrown at [0]: bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) bei System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) bei Autodesk.Intent.ManagementServices.IIntentManagementService.GetVersion() bei Autodesk.Intent.ServicesConfigurator.ServerConnection.ServerStatus_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

Since I have no experience with WCF and Services I have no clue, how to handle this issue.

The Services 

Net.Pipe-Listeneradapter

Net.tcp-Listeneradapter 

are both running and were restarted manually several times.

Tech Spec:

Win7 x64

IIS7

ETO Series 2015

ETO Server 2013 R2

.net Framework 4.5 + 4.5.1

Is there some Windows/.net component missing, or misconfigured?

Any hints are appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JaneFan
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Daniel,

It seems caused by Network license manage server not ready. Please check this file in ETO server install path to see whether the server is ready or not: ..\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor ETO Server 2015\LICPATH.LIC

Paste help document for License server set up:http://help.autodesk.com/view/ETOCOMP/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-15053CD0-BD1B-4099-8086-96439197F310

Jane Fan
Inventor QA Engineer
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: JaneFan

Hello Jane,

the FlexLm-Service was Ok, I found the problem.. Actually I did not find the cause, but I was trying to edit ...IntentSessionManager.exe.config by uncommenting the net.tcp-parts. After commentig again, the service started.... So I messed up the config - althought I don't know how, I follwed the instructions...

I accept your solution anyway, since this could help someone else. 🙂

Tank you,

Daniel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report