Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intent professional on the ADN Portal ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
476 Views, 2 Replies

Intent professional on the ADN Portal ?

Hi,

Did something changed at Intent support. I send a mail to intent.support@autodesk.com with a question but received an autoreply wer saying that Intent Profesional now belongs to the ADNportal. Are we now required to buy an ADN licence (I hope not) ? Are my questions sent to intentsupport ever gonna be answered ?

At least it would be nice that we were informed  (in advance) when things change.

Cheers,

Mark

Spoiler

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Chris.Palmatier
in reply to: Anonymous

Mark,

As you’ve heard, the official support for the Autodesk Intent product will be provided through ADN going forward.  As we look to providing users with a better experience with the product, it is our belief that ADN is best suited to provide a formal structure around support given their vast experience with providing support for programming with Autodesk products. I’m confident that you will start to see benefits with the new process moving forward.

Regarding membership requirements, you are eligible for membership as an Autodesk Intent customer. Note that the first year membership fee will be waived off to ease your transition into the new process. There will be some one-time paperwork requirements (application to be filled). We apologize for this inconvenience.

The product engineering team will continue to be fully engaged in the support process at the back end. So please be assured that product experts are constantly monitoring your issues with the product.

Chris Palmatier
Customer Success Engineer
Inventor Engineer-to-Order

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Chris.Palmatier

Chris,

Does this mean that all Intent Professional customers can get a free year of ADN membership?  We are Intent Professional customers and also ADN members.  Can we get a year free?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report