Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETO Server Export as SLT File

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
scottdwagner
705 Views, 2 Replies

ETO Server Export as SLT File

Ok i have the IntentClient.InvokeMethod("Root","ExportImage") working i also have the ability to create a dwf with a custom method.

I can even export as Catia and Step. file. this is done through a custom application extension. what i need to do is either have a way to invoke a custom method using an application extension. or using the InvokeMethod technique. I just cannot find any information on these methods. If i knew what autodesk application extension to import into my custom extension to get to the export SLT.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JackGregory
in reply to: scottdwagner

Do you mean "STL"?  If you can output Catia or Step, you should just be able to do the same thing with STL, but it is possible it is not available in your version or something.  If you are spelling it "SLT", that might explain it.  Smiley Happy

On the general subject of server custom actions, there is a Potlatch next week on this very subject.

Message 3 of 3
scottdwagner
in reply to: JackGregory

Yes i meant stl not slt. I was able to get this to work finally. had to write an Add-in to allow for the save copy as. thank you for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report