Inventor Engineer-To-Order (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor ETO Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor ETO topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETO Potlatch Presentations

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sanjay.ramaswamy
645 Views, 3 Replies

ETO Potlatch Presentations

The presentations from the previous two Potlatch webinars are attached.

If you're not on the webinar invite list and would like to be included, send me an email at sanjayDOTramaswamyATautodeskDOTcom

Sanjay-

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bsee1
in reply to: sanjay.ramaswamy

The potlatch videos are great.  I have 2 requests. 

Can you make a webpage on the wiki, and keep it updated with these videos, so we don't have to dig through the forum everytime we want a link?

This one is a bit more important.  Can you give the option to download these files rather than stream?  I don't know if it's my internet, or your hosting, but the videos always stutter, repeatadly need to buffer, or just flat out stop streaming in the middle.  I'm currently trying to watch volume 4.  While it was working I had no video.  Then the whole thing stopped streaming.

I have the proper codec, and I can sometimes(but very rarely) make video and sound work properly.

Win7 x64 - 16gb ram
i7 3610qm
FirePro M4000

Inventor 2013
ETO 6.1
Message 3 of 4
bsee1
in reply to: bsee1

As an update to that, I finally got streaming to work for volume 4, but it only shows the static cover image through the entire video.  Without video, I'm not sure this volume will be much use.  Again, I don't know if it's just having problems streaming, or if it was a technical difficulty when recording.

Win7 x64 - 16gb ram
i7 3610qm
FirePro M4000

Inventor 2013
ETO 6.1
Message 4 of 4
sanjay.ramaswamy
in reply to: bsee1

Watch this blog for postings of the Potlatch videos:

http://modthemachine.typepad.com/

Sanjay-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report