Mentor
gerhick
Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)
Accepted Solution

VS2010 Express Startup Application

202 Views, 2 Replies
06-20-2012 03:22 PM

Hi all,

I'm just setting myself up on a new PC, and updating a few things along the way. I've gone from VS2005 to VS2010 express, and migrated my projects along the way. The migrated projects worked OK, but I've just started a new project and I can't figure out how to add a start up application for my project.

On the Debug tab in Project Properties, there's no option for startup application like there was in VS2005

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advanced

PointZero Design and Drafting

OK,

So I finally figured this problem out.

Details are here: http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2006/07/debugging_using.html

Now, I can't get the debugging to work, it doesn't hit breakpoints or display errors.

Cheers

Mentor
gerhick
Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: VS2010 Express Startup Application

06-21-2012 09:35 PM in reply to: gerhick

OK,

So I finally figured this problem out.

Details are here: http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2006/07/debugging_using.html

Now, I can't get the debugging to work, it doesn't hit breakpoints or display errors.

Cheers

PointZero Design and Drafting
Distinguished Contributor
ADNpati
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: VS2010 Express Startup Application

01-31-2013 03:47 PM in reply to: gerhick

Where did you find .vbpj.user file???????????????????????????????

Blowig my head

I feel like banging my head against wall

Mechanical Engineer
Inventor Applications Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.