Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vb express addin error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
skyngu
390 Views, 4 Replies

vb express addin error

Error 2 Cannot register type library "C:\Users\aaron\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\SheetMetal\SheetMetal.tlb". Error accessing the OLE registry. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002801C (TYPE_E_REGISTRYACCESS)) SheetMetal

i see this error when I use VB express. I use window 7 and inventor 2014 64 bit now.

can anyone fix this for me?

thanks.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
YuhanZhang
in reply to: skyngu

Can you share more info about when you see this errors? Are you using the Inventor Wizards to create the addin? And is it possible to attach the addin project(please don't attach any confidential info) for us to reproduce the errors?

If this solves the problem please click ACCEPT SOLUTION so other people can find it easily.

Rocky Zhang
Inventor API PD
Manufacturing Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
skyngu
in reply to: YuhanZhang

hi,

I see this error when I build solution. I use inventor wizard to create addin and use its addin temperlate.

thanks.
Message 4 of 5
YuhanZhang
in reply to: skyngu

Is the project only one just created by Inventor Wizards? Have you added other code or object to the project? Seems it failed to register OLE can you share more info about this?

If this solves the problem please click ACCEPT SOLUTION so other people can find it easily.

Rocky Zhang
Inventor API PD
Manufacturing Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
skyngu
in reply to: YuhanZhang

i got source code from here

http://modthemachine.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/05/sheet-metal-extents-add-in-update.html

thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report