Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value List Editor Problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
DeerSpotter
251 Views, 4 Replies

Value List Editor Problem

equation problem.PNG

as you can see me dilehma, i cant add custom values anymore. I dont understand this at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................

See My LinkedIn Profile
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
VdVeek
in reply to: DeerSpotter

This looks like a personal/company tool, and not a basic Inventor tool. To help you, you need to provide this tool otherwise it's impossible to help you on this.

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional & Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional.
Message 3 of 5
matt_jlt

No need to supply anything just yet, it is a standard multi value parameter input box.

From the looks of it, the multi-value editor is expecting a number instead of text. It could possibly be that something is corrupt.

Maybe try deleting the parameter and re-creating it as a text parameter again, re-define it as multi-value and re-enter the values again.

What version of inventor are you using?

Message 4 of 5
DeerSpotter
in reply to: matt_jlt

Re-doing the multiValue list did it. But Editing has the same results.

I'm using 2014 Inventor.

`Max

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 5 of 5
matt_jlt

Sounds like an Autodesk issue (bug) , maybe update the service pack if it's available.

A workaround might be to try and populate the multi-value parameter via ilogic. Try see if that works. Also, try the same thing in a new part. Could be part (possibly corrupt) issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report