Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block Revision Table

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
highbeemer2014
1443 Views, 2 Replies

Title Block Revision Table

Hi, I’m having some real trouble trying to customise my drawing boarders, is there any way of a revision table being added into the drawing boarder so it is visible on each sheet and also to be updated using the properties?

The company I’m working for require revision history on each drawing.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Using inventor 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

A Revision Table can be added to your drawing. It is part of the drawing template and "Style and Standards" which is available from Manage/Styles and Standards/Styles Editor  (see the below picture). In this picture I have the Rev Table inserted in the drawing template. Each new sheet that is added to the drawing set needs to have the Rev Table added from Annotation/Table/Revision (or Vault Revision if using Vault).

As for what data nd how it populates the Rev Table that is very customisable depending on whether you use Vault or not. Have a read this for more info on Rev Tables.

rev_table.jpg

Brendan Henderson
CAD Manager

New Blog | Old Blog | Google+ | Twitter

Inventor 2016 PDSU Build 236, Release 2016.2.2, Vault Professional 2016 Update 1, Win 7 64 bit

Please use "Accept as Solution" & give "Kudos" if this response helped you.

Message 3 of 3

Thanks for your reply, however what I’m trying to do is add the rev table into the ISO so that it is updated on each sheet automatically and then being able to add the information using the iproperties, see image below.....I’m not entirely sure this is even do-able I just thought I’d ask the question and see if any of you guys knew how or even if it is possible.

Thanks

Andy

Inventor 2014

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report