Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RQxEditPropertyValueRequest Crash

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
thomaskennedy
330 Views, 3 Replies

RQxEditPropertyValueRequest Crash

Has anybody come across Inventor crashing when editing an iProperty via iLogic? - I think this is where the error is coming from.

I can't replicate it every time, but it does occur fairly regularly.

I've attached the xml dump.

Cheers

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I do not find a similar question reported. It is hard to diagnose without a reproducible sample. Dump file doe not always help because it does not tell the context how the issue occurs. Could you try to isolate your iLogic code and watch the scenario when the issue tends to happen?
Message 3 of 4

It's difficult for me to try and isolate this - I'll try and narrow it down and perhaps upload a demo model.

I've had the crash again today - the model worked fine yesterday, but today it's crashing.

I noticed the dump xml gave a new message :

<BugAlert message="C:\TESTWORKINGFOLDER\Designs\Range Models\KBS\FRONT_SET\BATDOOR2\BATDOOR2.iam<iLogic> SCP Error 1: RD stable but UFRx not in sync. Please don't save, but log a defect against the assembly team."/>

<BugAlert message="C:\TESTWORKINGFOLDER\Designs\Range Models\KBS\FRONT_SET\TIMDRAW5\TIMDRAW\KBSTDWMDD5.iam<iLogic> SCP Error 1: RD stable but UFRx not in sync. Please don't save, but log a defect against the assembly team."/>

<BugAlert message="C:\TESTWORKINGFOLDER\Designs\Range Models\KBS\FRONT_SET\TIMDRAW2\TIMDRAW2.iam<iLogic> SCP Error 1: RD stable but UFRx not in sync. Please don't save, but log a defect against the assembly team."/>

<BugAlert message="C:\TESTWORKINGFOLDER\Designs\Range Models\KBS\FRONT_SET\TIMDRAW3\TIMDRAW3.iam<iLogic> SCP Error 1: RD stable but UFRx not in sync. Please don't save, but log a defect against the assembly team."/>

<BugAlert message="C:\TESTWORKINGFOLDER\Designs\Range Models\KBS\FRONT_SET\TIMDRAW4\TIMDRAW\KBSTDWMDD4.iam<iLogic> SCP Error 1: RD stable but UFRx not in sync. Please don't save, but log a defect against the assembly team."/>

Which makes some sense as the crash is only occuring when these models are not suppressed.

Any ideas what it means?

Thanks

Tom

Message 4 of 4

Hi,
Sorry, the dump info does not indicate the context how the problem occurs. Although it may probably means it crashed because of the status of suppressing, the root reason may not there. To isolate the code, you can just comment out some modules/functions/workflows firstly, by which it may result in a pretty smaller code, much better to guess from the dump file. Thanks for understanding.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report