Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC MathCad Prime 3.0 plugin for Inventor 2014 with windows 7 - 64bit support

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
s.gholap
2191 Views, 4 Replies

PTC MathCad Prime 3.0 plugin for Inventor 2014 with windows 7 - 64bit support

Dear Inventor Team,

We want the PTC Matchad Prime 3.0 plugin for Inventor 2014 with support to windows 7 – 64bit.

We contacted PTC Mathcad support team,they replied us that the integration plugin for Autodesk Inventor is developed by Autodesk company not PTC.

Hence please let me know the MathCad plugin download link for Inventor 2014 .

Waiting for reply.

Note : We have the mathcad old plugin, but it work for winxp and inventor 2010 only.

Note - We are using:

Software :   Inventor 2014, PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0 , Windows 7 – 64 bit

Hardware : Workstation Dell Precision T3600

Thanks and Regards ,
Swapnil M. Gholap
Application Engineer
s.gholap@frames-group.com

Frames Process & Energy Systems India Pvt.Ltd.
www.frames-group.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wayne.brill
in reply to: s.gholap

Hi Swapnil,

I have asked colleagues in engineering and tried to find any MathCad plugin for Inventor that was created by Autodesk. From what I find I believe the tech at PTC was incorrect and Autodesk does not provide any MathCad Add-Ins for Inventor. (any versions)

I apologize if this is bad news. If I am mistaken please let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne  

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 5
aaron.yan2526

I got it from here: https://crackdaily.com/ptc-mathcad-prime-download/ and it is definitely of great help!

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 5
sjurWHWJF

Hi.

What is the status on this?

I have installed Mathcad 15 and Inventor 2020.

When Mathcad 15 is installed, I have the option to insert Mathcad Documents into a drawing from Manage-> Insert Object. This option disappears if I only have Mathcad Prime installed.

PTC is not developing Mathcad 15 and it will be phased out over the next years. 

In my opinion, Autodesk Development Team should look into updating the link between Inventor and Mathcad 15 to also work for Mathcad Prime. This combination would be a very powerful calculation tool.

Message 5 of 5

Bump.

The organization I am working in is phasing out Mathcad 15 now, in favour of Mathcad Prime 6, as PTC finally seems to have tackled proper support for (a large number in our case) legacy files. Integration with Inventor (2022 or later) would be great.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report