Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects do not show up in list

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
elmotors
245 Views, 2 Replies

Projects do not show up in list

I am reinstalling IV15 on a laptop that had to be reformatted.  I have the list of projects in a folder under >Public > Documents > Inventor Parts > Projects.  In IV2015 I go to Application Options > File > Projects and browse to that location that has 20+ projects files (IPJ).  Click APPLY and when I go to the application I only see three of the projects plus a Default Project.  What causes this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
salariua
in reply to: elmotors

I understand you have all the shortcuts in documents, inventor but, do you actually have those projects physically on disk?

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: elmotors

Not sure what is occurring here with the machine. Try rebooting the system or if needed run these IPJs through Task Scheduler using a migration task. This is located in the Tools area of the Inventor Start Program flyout. Once they are run through this process the IPJs would be at the newer release. This might help in displaying them within the window. Try also logging into the machine as another windows user account to see if these are displayed under that account. Then try running the Inventor reset utility under the problematic account.

Inventor Reset Utility

Regards,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report