Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pan with space bar Inventor 2014 pro

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
katereynolds1
289 Views, 1 Reply

pan with space bar Inventor 2014 pro

Hi, i've searched the forums and can't find any detailed responses.

Can someone please help me setup Inventor 2014 pan option like Autocad 2014.

I'm running Inventor on Paralles in Windows 8.1

I have had a look in the CUI and can locate the Pan option and select it to type in a key for it to be associated with but cannot succesfully set it up.

Can someone please give me detailed instructions how to do this?

I want to be able to press and hold space bar and then move my mouse and have the environment pan. 

I know i can click down the scroll button but i want to set the space bar to pan too.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks in advance!

K

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wayne.brill
in reply to: katereynolds1

Hi K,

The Inventor General discussion group might be a better place for this question as it is not related to the Inventor API or iLogic. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/bd-p/78

The AutoCAD CUI file will not have any effect in Inventor. To assign hot keys in Inventor go to the Tools tab in the ribbon and run the Customize command on the Options panel.  On the Keys tab in the Customize dialog you can assign the Keys for the Pan command. (I am not sure if you can assign the space bar to it though)

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report