Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

little utility to share

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
231 Views, 1 Reply

little utility to share

been promising myself to share more little tools as i write them. so here goes... I wrote this to help roll a part end of part marker around. Just select a feature and then run this macro. Seems to work in most cases. -Kevin Public Sub PartFeature_Rollto() 'get inventor Dim oApp As Inventor.Application Set oApp = ThisApplication 'get the active doc Dim oDoc As PartDocument Set oDoc = oApp.ActiveDocument 'a place to hold the name we are looking for Dim oFeatName As String 'get the name of the selected feature oFeatName = oDoc.SelectSet.Item(1).Name Dim oFeat As PartFeature Dim oFeats As PartFeatures Set oFeats = oDoc.ComponentDefinition.Features 'run thorough all the features, find the one we are looking for 'and roll the eop up behind it For Each oFeat In oFeats 'Debug.Print oFeat.Name If oFeat.Name = oFeatName Then oFeat.SetEndOfPart False Exit Sub End If Next End Sub
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Do not stop making more promises.
The more examples we get the faster we learn.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report