Inventor Customization

Inventor Customization

XtremWize
Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Little problem with Autodesk Inventor on laptops

284 Views, 2 Replies
04-23-2011 01:59 AM

Hi,

I have a problem with Autodesk Inventor Professional Suite 2011 x64 (Spanish version).
I use the program on a desktop and a laptop, and that's where the problem is. I work a lot with my laptop for mobility reasons because I have my clients scattered. The problem is that the laptop screen has a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768 and is complicated to find one with higher resolution, the whole program works correctly except the tools section where I cannot save the modified parameters in the application options window.
I know that Autodesk Inventor 2012 already solved this problem and reduced the application options window, my question is: Is there any possibility to change or modify this on the 2011 version?

Thanks.

imag.1.pngimag.2.png

Valued Mentor
Mike.Wohletz
Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: Little problem with Autodesk Inventor on laptops

04-24-2011 04:39 PM in reply to: XtremWize

You can right click on the top or edge and select move and then use the arrow keys to move the window so that you can select the buttons on the bottom.

This can also be done by pressing ALT+SPACE BAR and then M -> ENTER and then use the arrow keyz to move the window.

XtremWize
Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)

Re: Little problem with Autodesk Inventor on laptops

04-25-2011 01:31 PM in reply to: Mike.Wohletz

Hello Mike,

I've tried this before but when I move the mouse the window immediately returns to its previous position and is unable to activate or save the parameters.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.