Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little problem with Autodesk Inventor on laptops

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
XtremWize
408 Views, 2 Replies

Little problem with Autodesk Inventor on laptops

Hi,

I have a problem with Autodesk Inventor Professional Suite 2011 x64 (Spanish version).
I use the program on a desktop and a laptop, and that's where the problem is. I work a lot with my laptop for mobility reasons because I have my clients scattered. The problem is that the laptop screen has a maximum resolution of 1366 x 768 and is complicated to find one with higher resolution, the whole program works correctly except the tools section where I cannot save the modified parameters in the application options window.
I know that Autodesk Inventor 2012 already solved this problem and reduced the application options window, my question is: Is there any possibility to change or modify this on the 2011 version?

Thanks.

imag.1.pngimag.2.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Mike.Wohletz
in reply to: XtremWize

You can right click on the top or edge and select move and then use the arrow keys to move the window so that you can select the buttons on the bottom.

This can also be done by pressing ALT+SPACE BAR and then M -> ENTER and then use the arrow keyz to move the window.

Message 3 of 3
XtremWize
in reply to: Mike.Wohletz

Hello Mike,

I've tried this before but when I move the mouse the window immediately returns to its previous position and is unable to activate or save the parameters.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report