Did you mean: 

Inventor programmer seeking contract work

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BillWest01144
743 Views, 3 Replies

Inventor programmer seeking contract work

I have been a draftsman for just over a decade, primarily using Autodesk Inventor.

I am looking for freelance contract work.

Recently I have been involved in developing automated systems using Inventor iLogic and iMates and Multi-Solid Parts.

My most recent project involved engineering the angled and faceted paneling for the 3 story core structure of the One World Observation Deck in Manhattan. My adaptive models feeding data to CNCs achieved the high degree of automation required for the project.

I enjoy the challenge of difficult projects. I have not, so far found a drafting or programming problem I could not solve.

I have worked for a variety of industries. I have an extensive background in manufacturing which I have found to be a great advantage in technical drafting.

I do 3D presentation and technical renderings and am skilled at CNC programming, Photoshop and animations.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Contact info for BillWest: (914) 357-1729.  williamwest66@gmail.com.

Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I am connected to William West on LinkedIn and he brought this post to my attention.  Today I recieved an automated Indeed.com jobs email, which informs me of current employment opportunites.  Most are located in the St. Louis area. 

Anway, I saw this as one job option and thought it may interest you.  See the full description here

AutoCad Designer / Draftsperson
semi-bulk systems - Fenton, MO

Thanks!
Message 4 of 4

Thanks Debbie,
I'll check it out but I think they want someone full time in-house.
I'm really looking for work I can do remotely from my office alongside the
commissions I am already working on.
Thanks for your time though. If you hear of anything else let me know.
(914) 357-1729 or williamwest66@gmail.com.
All the best,
Bill West

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report