Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic: multiple rules, one part

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mike241976
321 Views, 1 Reply

iLogic: multiple rules, one part

So, the component circled below is the same part on 2 different rules, they are both suppress/unsupress features.  One is true and one is false.

iLogic3.png

Component circled in red above and below:

iLogic4.png

I need to somehow put an order to these rules because if one is true the other may not be, as seen.  If ANY RULE RESULTS IN FALSE,  the part needs to be suppressed for my assembly.  Currently it seems the False statment is being overwritten with the true and the part(feature) remains unsuppressed.

Anyone know if there is an order to the rules when they are run or how to solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RodrigoEiras
in reply to: mike241976

Good afternoon,

I would say there cannot be two conditions being true at the same time that cause a part to be suppressed and unsuppressed at the same time. So the problem is in the concept itself, not in the order the rules are being run.

It seems one condition should be for example inside the other, so in case both are true you can decide what the suppression state of the part has to be.

If LHORR=0 Then

If SENTTRANS=1 Then

Else

End if

Else

End If

I hope this helps.

Best regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report