Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic Forms storage location

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mstalter
360 Views, 0 Replies

iLogic Forms storage location

Good Morning All,

I recently got a new computer at work (Dell Precision T3500). My previous one was a Dell Precision T3400 running Windows XP X64 and my new one is running Windows 7. I had created some global rules and forms on the old set-up (T3400 w/ XP64) and copied the rules and forms into a non-local drive so that I could put them back into the new computer. I moved the rules to the same location I had them in on the old system, but the forms were in a completely new location. I found the new default storage form location by creating a new one and searching for it. I then moved all the forms from the non-local drive to the new default storage location and expected to see them in the ilogic browser window but they're not there. I've tried to edit them with no success I've tried to cut and paste them (paste form) into the ilogic browser window again with no results. On the old system all forms I created (all global) and all global rules always showed up in the browser window. I could edit them with no problem. I can edit the rules but can't edit the forms. The rules that use the forms still work just fine. I just can't edit the forms within iLogic. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? What determines the default location forms and rules are stored in?

Regards,

Michael Stalter

mstalter@joy.com

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report