Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setting my .ARG to be default in Inventor 2010 AutoCAD

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
knlooi
760 Views, 3 Replies

How to setting my .ARG to be default in Inventor 2010 AutoCAD

Please help me regarding with Inventor 2010 AutoCAD Options "Profile setting", i need it to be default my *.ARG, i always trying to set my Profile acad as default but when i close my autocad and then reopen the AutoCAD the default profile is going back to original AutoCAD.arg, but i already Set Current my setting.

In Desktop Shortcut Icon > Properties > Target, is hide.

is there any other options in need to set to make my setting as default?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Mike.Wohletz
in reply to: knlooi

right click on the icon shortcut on your desktop and select properties, you should see something like "c:\program files\Autodesk\AcadM\acad.exe". add to the end of it to look like this: "c:\program files\Autodesk\AcadM\acad.exe /p (your profile name"

the /p at the end is telling AutoCAD to use the profile listed, you dont need to have the .arg on the name..

This question should have been posted in the AutoCAD forum section for future reference.

Message 3 of 4
knlooi
in reply to: Mike.Wohletz

Thanks for your help, but i tried still cannot, when i open the AutoCAD the default profile is original AutoCAD.arg.

Message 4 of 4
admin
in reply to: knlooi

Mind the quotation marks and try "c:\program files\Autodesk\AcadM\acad.exe" /p "your profile name"

btw rtfm

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report