Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide iMate "ipart Identifier" via iLogic?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
616 Views, 0 Replies

Hide iMate "ipart Identifier" via iLogic?

Hello, yesterday I had an issue with moving iMate glyphs to where I wanted them to be.  Judging by the lack of responses and lack of old postings on the general Inventor forum, I thought there was no answer and went for a Plan B.

Plan B consists of having multiple iMate composites in pre-defined positions (non-offset) using iMates based on work points.  To make it easier on my co-workers who will be using my models (Multi Body Parts-please please please dont ask why!) I would like to hide all the composite iMates that do not apply to the desired configuration using iLogic.  Since all of the iMates and iComposites need to have the same name I noted that there was a iPart identifier number buried in the iMate properties.  Would this iPart identifier number be able to be hidden in iLogic code and keep my naming structure of both halves of my iMates and iComposites intact?  Thanks in advance, Daniel

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report