This is probably going to come across a little panic-y but it is.
I have a VBA program in a document that disappeared. The module (called AutoBin) is no longer there and it just has a blank Module1 and a blank Functions.
I didn't delete it or was even into anything programmically that would SaveAs or delete or anything like that. I've been saving and copying the saved file into a separate folder and the last 3 saves this project is missing from. I don't know WTH or how its even possible but if anyone has information or experienced this I will buy you a cape to get me out of this mess!
Solved! Go to Solution.
If it is not 0n a Network Drive that is backed up I'd say your project is toast.
It sounds like someone deleted it or overwrote your file.
If I were to save VBA project inside my inventor files I'd probably think hard about making them template files and read only.
I do not use that method because I set a default global VBAProject file in Inventor's Options | Files tab. I make sure it is on our network and backed up..
ALL files have access to these kind of projects/
I'd guess some of us will have the same problem with embedded iLogic unless we backup the part templates they reside in.