Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this forum area support format tags for posts?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
201 Views, 3 Replies

Does this forum area support format tags for posts?

In other programming forums I use there are Forum Specific Tags that display posts in certain formats.

For example:
[VB]

[/VB]

This tag keeps indent format (And color codes) so code is more understandable.

Does this forum have such and animal? If so where can I get a list of them?

Thank you

~T
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It does not... I think it does support basic HTML tags < pre > < br > but generally you should not use them. -- Sean Dotson, PE www.sdotson.com Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert Sidel, Engineering & Manufacturing Manager "TGroff" wrote in message news:13634011.1102709868115.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > In other programming forums I use there are Forum Specific Tags that display posts in certain formats. > > For example: > [VB] > > [/VB] > > This tag keeps indent format (And color codes) so code is more understandable. > > Does this forum have such and animal? If so where can I get a list of them? > > Thank you > > ~T
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

The one tag that we do support is the pre tag (in square brackets) to maintain formatting primarily for code snippets.

Important: Be sure to use square brackets [] not the angle brackets <> used for html tags. Details are included on the Help page.

A more simple method is to attach a txt, lsp, or other file. We recommend that you zip your code files before attaching them.

Here's a sample using the pre tags

[pre]
sample code
more code
code line 3
[/pre]

Eric Wright
Discussion Group Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you,

I'll start using the pre tag on my code snippets.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report