Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Content Center little question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Alex_R_
355 Views, 2 Replies

Custom Content Center little question

HI !, I'm with Inventor 2013 64bit, and I create a new librairy via the content center. The real problem I'm encountering is the following :

When I get into a category I created, I open the family table sheet with all the ligns and columns of properties. For example, I got a column for the nominal lenght for hex cap screw witch all entries are in decimals (fyi the category was "saved as" from an existing category of the actual Content center of Inventor, so the entries were already there).

My question is, how do I change the column from decimal entries to fractional, resulting in changing the entries of the "Description" column to fractional (0.1875 to 3/16).

****See attached file for a better understanding ! 

Thanks a lot in advance !

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
xiaodong_liang
in reply to: Alex_R_

Hi,

It looks the other post answered this question. Could you take a look if it helps.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Customization/content-center-fractions/m-p/2290295/h...

Message 3 of 3
Alex_R_
in reply to: xiaodong_liang

It is exactly what I was searching for ! I'll give it a try next week, thanks a lot for your consideration sir. Highly appreciated 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report