Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTRL + V is not working in my Addin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
krisnakumar
369 Views, 3 Replies

CTRL + V is not working in my Addin

Hi,

I have created a addin for Inventor with normal window form, I am using a text box in the form.  I am able to copy the text fom the textbox, However I am unable to paste any text in the TextBox using CTRL + V shortcut.

Please help on this.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
VdVeek
in reply to: krisnakumar

Are you talking about a vb.net Addin? And is it posible to enter some text in your Textbox?

In vb.net it's posible to set a textbox to read only, maybe that's the problem for you. 

Select the textbox in the designer, and in the property grid, set "ReadOnly" to False.

If this is not the option, can you please provide more information.

Rob.

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional & Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional.
Message 3 of 4
krisnakumar
in reply to: VdVeek

Thanks Vd,  

I am using a simple input control in my addin, In that I am able to paste by right click the control and select the paste option.  But, I could not paste by keyboard shortcut key  ctrl + V.  Also It is not set to Readonly.   We can edit Or delete the input value.

Message 4 of 4
VdVeek
in reply to: krisnakumar

I searched on the internet for: "vb.net inputbox ctrl v" and found this info: here textbox-in-vb.net

Enabling and Disabling Shortcuts

ShortcutsEnabled property of the TextBox is used to enable or disable shortcuts. By default, shortcuts are enabled. The following code snippet disables shortcuts in a TextBox.

dynamicTextBox.ShortcutsEnabled = False

ShortcutsEnabled property applies to the following shortcut key combinations:

• CTRL+Z......
  • CTRL+V

Otherwise i don't know.

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional & Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report