Inventor Customization

Inventor Customization

Contributor
voutilainen
Message 21 of 23 (108 Views)

Re: Autodesk 2013 iLogic issue with inputboxes

06-14-2012 11:03 PM in reply to: MegaJerk

Thank you so much! THAT is THE answer that I needed!

What I discovered now is that with the french culture (fr-FR), the point isn't allowed. But I checked the other culture available, and I found tha there is the swiss french culture (fr-CH) wich is the suitable language, and with it, the point work! It was all about that. Now, i don't understand why by default, the french french (if I can call it that way) is set. But anyway it doesn't matter! Thank you really much!

Valued Mentor
MegaJerk
Message 22 of 23 (101 Views)

06-15-2012 05:07 AM in reply to: voutilainen

You’re welcome! Also, the fr-FR should be set by default probably by what you have your Operating System (Windows in this case) set to. Cheers all around! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, -
as it increases my power levels and will eventually help to elevate me towards outer space.

Check out my iLogic injection tool here : http://goo.gl/ce1Qg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributor
voutilainen
Message 23 of 23 (96 Views)

06-17-2012 10:52 PM in reply to: MegaJerk

That's what's strange. The OS is set on swiss french. But anyway, it doesn't matter, I think we can close this chapter on a happy ending. Thank you again.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.