Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Team Web Intranet Page Hyperlinks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kmiller
283 Views, 5 Replies

2015 Team Web Intranet Page Hyperlinks

Hi there,

I was attempting to configure the team web for 2015 and have it set to "my  home" page.  The page I am trying is our custom intranet page for our department.  It's a very basic page, created in word, with a bunch of hyperlinks to external documents and files (typically word or excel, occationally another web page .htm or .html file) that are stored on our servers.  (.htm file)  When I set this page to be the team web page for inventor, it comes through, however none of the intranet links work.  So it makes it pretty useless.  We never upgraded to 2014 so I didn't test it in that environment.  We do use it within 2013 and it works fine, but that is probably because the page just launches in our browser. 

Any help or ideas?  I didn't find much for documentation on it but will keep searching.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this response answers your question please click "Accept as Solution".
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
bob_holland
in reply to: kmiller

Kmiller,

Please turn off your Anti-virus and test this.

We have found that some anti-virus applications to not like this behavior.

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 3 of 6
kmiller
in reply to: bob_holland

Hi there,

Disabling/turning off anti-virus did not work.  We are running IE 9 here would that be an issue?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 6
bob_holland

kmiller,

Can you tell me if your organization is utilizing proxy servers?

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 5 of 6
kmiller
in reply to: bob_holland

No we do not.

Message 6 of 6
bob_holland

kmiller,

Can you please provide me via a private email of your word doc that you used to create the HTM file.

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report