Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Запустить Макс?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
289 Views, 1 Reply

Запустить Макс?

Здравствуйте.
Я переустанавливал систему. Форматировал диск и все такое. Установил 3ds Max 2012, коммерческая stand-alone license. При запуске он требует активацию. Нажимаю Activate, попадаю в окно Product License Activation Options.

При активации способом Connect now and activate! (Recommended) выскакивает ошибка
"Reactivation Limit Reached
You have exceeded the number of times you can receive an activation code to reactivate your product on this computer. If you are experiencing a technical problem that requires you to reactivate your product, please contact your support provider. (Error: 11)"

Когда я в прошлый раз переустанавливал систему ничего такого не было. Программа без вопросов запустилась. Помогите.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi arturkh, 

From your post here it seems that you are having problems activating your product. Please, send me your serial number via private message (click on my name camilo.lemos and then on Send Private Message). 

I will assist you with the activation.

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report