Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong downloads, no support, cupon code does not work

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
485 Views, 7 Replies

Wrong downloads, no support, cupon code does not work

I have been using Sketchbook for Android for some time, and some months ago I purchased Sketchbook Pro for my Surface 3 (around 20 USD), but the features were far from what I expected (I dont think I got Pro). I "mailed" Autodesk but got no answer, and since the correspondance is through Autodesk supportsystem, I have no email to prove. Therefore I did not follow up the issue further

Today I was at Autodesk website again and saw that you had an offer of 50% / 12,50 USD for a years subscribtion for Sketchbook Pro if I used the code SKETCHSAVE50. 

So I pushed the BUY bottom and applied the code.
I got an error saying the code do not exist. So I filled in all details and figured that I would be prompted for the code later in the payment process.
But no, I had purchased a 24.99 USD subscription.

So now I am actually getting pretty anoyed.

And to top it all off it is very difficult to contact you to get support. 

I want support to come back to me on ordinary email and NOT a NO-REPLY-email.

Regards from a not so very happy customer.

Mads Albertsen

PS I was planning to become a 3ds Max and Maya customer, but these plans are until further put on ice.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been using Sketchbook for Android for some time, and some months ago I purchased Sketchbook Pro for my Surface 3 (around 20 USD), but the features were far from what I expected (I dont think I got Pro). I "mailed" Autodesk but got no answer, and since the correspondance is through Autodesk supportsystem, I have no email to prove. Therefore I did not follow up the issue further

Today I was at Autodesk website again and saw that you had an offer of 50% / 12,50 USD for a years subscribtion for Sketchbook Pro if I used the code SKETCHSAVE50. 

So I pushed the BUY bottom and applied the code.
I got an error saying the code do not exist. So I filled in all details and figured that I would be prompted for the code later in the payment process.
But no, I had purchased a 24.99 USD subscription.

So now I am actually getting pretty anoyed.

And to top it all off it is very difficult to contact you to get support. 

I want support to come back to me on ordinary email and NOT a NO-REPLY-email.

Regards from a not so very happy customer.

Mads Albertsen

PS I was planning to become a 3ds Max and Maya customer, but these plans are until further put on ice.

PPS After purchasing at 24.99 and not 12.50 as stated on your webpage, I realize that the file I have downloaded is Sketchbook 7.1.0.9 i.e. a total featureless version. What is happening?

Message 3 of 8
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @Anonymous 

Indeed we have the 50% discount off New Seats for Sketchbook Pro 7 if you purchased from our Online Store. The promotion started 22 December.

Using the email address associated to this forum post, I was not able to pull up any Online Store Order. Please contact our e-store team at 0011 800 26881130 for this issue and for any Order Related issues. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Please inform me a mailadresse for your e-store team.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Hi, i have the same problems with this code!!!

@joane.bonghanoy wrote:

Hi @Anonymous 

Indeed we have the 50% discount off New Seats for Sketchbook Pro 7 if you purchased from our Online Store. The promotion started 22 December.

Using the email address associated to this forum post, I was not able to pull up any Online Store Order. Please contact our e-store team at 0011 800 26881130 for this issue and for any Order Related issues. 

Adi from Switzerland

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

I asked for a email adress I can write to. Phone from Norway to US is very costly.

Please advise email adress for your e-store team.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

THIS PROBLEM IS STILL NOT SOLVED!

I purchased a subscriptin for Sketchbook Pro 7 before christmas with a discount of 50%, but the discount code did not work, and I was charged the full amount.

I have adressed this in a previous message where I also spesifically asked for an ordinary emailadress. I did not ask for a phone number. My spoken english is not good and in my experience supporters do not understand me. I therefore need a emailadress.
I just entered a support case in you online supportsystem, but after entering tons of info, which you should already have since I have an account with you, it all ended up with "Sorry, we have a system outage bla bla ..." and everything I entered was lost.

YOU MAKE IT VERY HARD FOR ME TO BECOME A CUSTOMER!

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

As you can see at the attachments, you should indeed find me in your system. I need you to help me solve this problem. Please inform me email to your online sales team.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report