Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

contato
Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

Windows Configures Revit 2014

360 Views, 2 Replies
09-16-2013 06:36 AM

I have 5 BDS suites installed and from 2 weeks ago a starnge behavior started in any of my PCs.

Simple commands generate a Windows Configuration in Revit 2014 - Portuguese - Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese). It look likes some of Revit features are not installed, but all licences are updated.

Is this a Revit problem or a MS Windows problem.

This procedure takes almost 5 minutes or more each time it happens.

All workstations are running Windows 7 64 bit with all updates installed.

Product Support
dembkod
Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: Windows Configures Revit 2014

09-16-2013 06:51 AM in reply to: contato

contato,

Hello. I am unaware of any specific issues around this circumstance, but I would look at the common areas. First, if you can reliably recreate this, that would be huge. I would look at your user permissions. Do your users have admin rights? If not, it is worth testing an admin account.

Turn off Antivirus for a while and work and see if it alleviates the behavior. Make sure AV is off in the Task Manager as well.

I would see if you have any users or machines that do not exhibit this behavior and see if you can identify differences. Also, it may be worth looking to see if you have any logs in the WIndows Event Viewer. You could always try to repair or reinstall the program as well.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
lesliesmith6443
Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)

Re: Windows Configures Revit 2014

09-25-2013 09:29 AM in reply to: dembkod

I have been having this same message...once it goes through the windows configuring, everything works fine.

But this is a real time waster!

Started happening when I installed the Autodesk Revit Extensions

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.