Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 and Sketchbook Pro 6

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anthony62
10173 Views, 6 Replies

Windows 8 and Sketchbook Pro 6

Hello, I bought Sketchbook Pro 6 a few weeks ago (download from the online store) and have been using it with Windows VISTA.  I have just bought Windows 8 but haven't loaded it in yet. I understand that Sketchbook Pro 6 may not be compatible with Windows 8, or that I may need to reload Sketchbook 8 after I install Windows 8). I would need help with this. I haven't taken Windows 8 out of the box yet, so I could return it if it simply won't work with Sketchbook (which I use a lot), and go buy Windows 7. Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: Anthony62

no autodesk products are supported on windows 8 yet

it doesn't mean it won't work it just autodesk did not test it on windows 8 so you may run into unforeseen  problems

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
AHEMI43
in reply to: Anthony62

I had sketchbook pro 6 and installed it onto my new computer with windows 8, and the tablet I have works just fine elsewhere, but sketchbook isn't acting pressure sensitive. Sketchbook always acts like I'm using heavy pressure, even when I'm not. I've played with all the setting with the tablet (Monoprice) and Sketchbook, but it just won't work. It worked on my old computer with windows 7 though... 

Message 4 of 7
k10world
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi,

Is there any chance that Sketchbook pro will have the time lapse recording for Windows 8 or Surface? as it is available with iPad?

Message 5 of 7
janeitzey
in reply to: AHEMI43

I'm also having this problem with Express. Did you figure out a solution?

Message 6 of 7
drp281
in reply to: janeitzey

what problem?
have you searched this forum for any solutions or google?
Message 7 of 7
janeitzey
in reply to: drp281

I have a Monoprice tablet and Sketchbook Express on a Mac and there is no pressure sensitivity. I've searched a little bit with no luck. This was the best result I had, replying to AHEMI43.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report