Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I continue to use AutoCAD2017?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
eddiefallon
417 Views, 2 Replies

Why cant I continue to use AutoCAD2017?

I am an ADN member. I need earlier versions of AutoCAD to test DLLs for my clients. A week ago my AutoCAD2017 stopped working and I was told my 3 years were up. This 3 years is news to me. For over 20 years now I have been a paid up member of the ADN community.

Even my AutoCAD 2018 wont work whan I use the option 'Run as Administrator', which is needed for testing purposes. So despite having paid up to the end of December, none of my AutoCADs will operate. - see attached image

I thought I'd download Screencast to assist in the explanation but this is what came up...

Dangerous Website Blocked
You attempted to access:
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/screencast_app/ScreencastSetup_V3.2.exe
This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.
For your protection, this web page has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: eddiefallon

Hello @eddiefallon,

This issue usually indicates the user is not assigned and the contract administrator needs to add the user to the account under the "Access Control".  Please refer to the links below:

Subscriber is the User (Individual Users)

Subscriber is Account Administrator

Account Administrator Manages your Software (Assigned Named Users)

Keep us posted. 

Please keep us updated, "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolved the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 3
natasha.l
in reply to: eddiefallon

Hello @eddiefallon,

Thank you for returning to the community & contributing by accepting as a solution to a reply. This will help a visitor in the future with a similar issue. 

Keep posting! Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report