Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can not install Revit on D:/ drive

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mimarsultangokce
3353 Views, 2 Replies

Why can not install Revit on D:/ drive

Hello, Because there aren't enough disc space in my c:/ drive ı tried to install revit on d:/ drive.However it gives error that I need 52,8GB free space in my c:/ drive.However Revit doesn't take so much space.I tried to change my default installation path from c:/ to d:/ by following these steps:

run/regedit/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion and changing the value to d:/

Now ı can install any software except revit on my d:/ drive.however revit  again gives same error that I need 52GB free space in my C:/ drive.Is there a way to solve the problem?Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Check out this previous post, it should help you out.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/can-t-install-on-a-non-bootable-hard-drive/m-p/...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3

You may be able to make some system changes that will allow you to install your Autodesk product and avoid this error. Please review my KB article for more information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Out-of-disk-space-during-installation-to-anothe...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report