Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While Installing Autocd gives - 0 bytes Required

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
faisalansari988
5222 Views, 14 Replies

While Installing Autocd gives - 0 bytes Required

Dear Sir,

While I am trying to install Autodesk Autocad 2014 on my laptop. It gives an error(Please refer image).

How can i solve this problem. Please Help Me???

System Configuration - 

Windows XP 32-bit

300 GB Hard Disk

Intel Core i3

3GB RAM

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Image did not post.  Might try again.

If it is a hard disk space issue, see my link about that.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 15

see this pic

Message 4 of 15

Oh, that's not the issue.

Mouse over the red cross-out signs next to the products and it should tell you why you cannot install it.

Let me know.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 15

I had selected English Language... Because it is the only language available in download menu

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 15

Sorry!!! It was only language available in drop-sown menu
Message 7 of 15

Is this not an English version of Windows XP?

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 15

Where can i get English Ver. for XP... Trial Ver. I want to try for a month...
Message 9 of 15

I do have same problem when installing autodesk maya 2016

Message 10 of 15
TravisNave
in reply to: apcreative10

Please start a new thread and provide and screen caps and log files that might be helpful.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 11 of 15
daudsangeen
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Sir,

While I am trying to install Autodesk Autocad 2014 on my laptop. It gives an error 0 bytes Required(Please refer image).

How can i solve this problem.

Message 12 of 15

@daudsangeen

Please do not post so many times about the same problem..  You will cause conflicting responses or multiple conversation.  You only need to post once.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 13 of 15

Dear Sir, While I am trying to install Autodesk Autocad 2014 on my laptop. It gives an error 0 bytes Required. How can i solve this problem.

Message 14 of 15

Dear Sir, While I am trying to install Autodesk Autocad 2014 on my laptop. It gives an error(Please refer image). How can i solve this problem. Please Help Me???
Message 15 of 15

@nanisri1239ZPAEE

Welcome to the community..

You haven't selected anything to install so 0 bytes required..  Smiley Wink

However you can't select anything to install becuase you had the red circle/line.  Hover over that circle and tell us what it states.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report