Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find download files for newly purchased software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dorihb
1154 Views, 3 Replies

Where to find download files for newly purchased software

Where do I access the software download?

I just bought AutoCad Revit LT Suite 2014 (download version not hard copy).  I also purchased a subscription. 

I recieved the email directing me to reset my password - done.

I recieved a separate email with the receipt for my purchase which includes the serial number and product code, which is needed for activation. This email also included links to my subscription page.

I would expect to find on that page the dowload files for the software that I just purchased.  Instead, under the Download tab, it tells me I do not have access to any downloads. (I do however have "Enhancements" to my software that I can't get - Roombook?) 

Where do I access the software download?  Is there a lag time between that email confirmation and accessing the download?  If so, it should state that in the email.

Please do not give me links to FAQ's (see comment below). 

[Secondary issue/complaint: I sent an email to a customer support address listed somewhere 'help' / contact us" and I got a return email saying they can't help because it was an unmonitored email.  Your links for 'help' or FAQ's provide an endless, useless loop back to pages I already came from. And I've been all over the website looking for answers and have not found anything that was helpful.  It's very frustrating.  I was hoping Autodesk might have improved their customer / website interface, but it's still terrible.]

I also was told I would have phone support with the subscription service but there is NO phone support that I can see. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dori

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: dorihb

Hi Dori,

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I replied to you via Case 08855203 that was automatically created. I included on the email the steps on how to download as well as your Subscription Center log in details. 

Feel free to reply back to the email if you have additional questions or any other clarification. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
dorihb
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Thank you. I replied to the email also (but it's to a generic address so I have no idea if it will get to a person).

Neither the "Downloads" or the yellow "Get Your Upgrade" wotk. I get a page that says this:

Hello!

You have reached this page because we have experienced a problem resolving your request. Please follow the instructions below to help us get you what you need:

If you are a reseller/partner trying to access your downloads, get redirected to the downloads page

If you are a customer with Autodesk products, get Sign-in Assistance

I don't need sign in assitance, so I don't know why I'm getting that.

Message 4 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: dorihb

Hi dorihb,

Greetins. While Joane sort out the subscription centee issues and if you are in need of the product urgently, please explore alternate download lniks via our Virtual Agent (Matt) from our Autodesk support page.

**Select [Downloading and Installation] --> [Software Download Links] --> [I need to redownload my product] --> Then select the product you wish to download.

Let us know if that works for you.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report