Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 32BIT?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
archaeoman
1164 Views, 8 Replies

Where to download Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 32BIT?

I desperately need to download the 32 bit version but the website only offers the 64 bit. Even when I download the 32 bit installer it is the 64 bit version.

Is there any help?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: archaeoman

Hello Basil,

After looking into this one it appears as though there is not 32 Bit version of Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (verified on the system requirements), and have requested that the 32 Bit prompt be removed from the trial page.

With that being said, the Standard release is available in both 32 and 64 Bit versions, and can be downloaded directly from Matt our Virtual Agent.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Here to help if additional assistance is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 3 of 9
archaeoman
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you Philip,

Your solution solves the first part of my problem. The second part is that I have purchased 3 product keys and serial numbers for the 64 bit Ultimate version of the Suite.

Will these work on the 32 bit standard version?

(Please say yes...)

Message 4 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: archaeoman

Anytime Basil and sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate licenses would not work with the Infrastructure Design Suite Standard software.

Are you able to return them and purchase the less expensive standard version?

Message 5 of 9
archaeoman

Thanks for your help. I think it is faster and easier to upgrade to a 64bit environment.

Message 6 of 9
dgorsman

Out of curiosity, does this product not follow the established cascading license system?  With other products, a "higher version" license can get pulled by a lower grade product e.g. Navisworks Simulate pulling a Manage license.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 7 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: dgorsman

I know that wouldn't work for a standalone suite license, which appears / I assumed to be the case here, but am checking on whether or not that would be relevant for a network license and will follow up ASAP.

Message 8 of 9
philip.s

Confirming that your network license of an ultimate suite would indeed cascade to a lower version, allowing you to run the standard or premium software. As mentioned earlier, standalone licenses do not function in that same manner and require an exact match between the product and license.

Message 9 of 9
dgorsman

Thats useful information - thanks for the confirmation.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report