Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download Autocad 2014 ?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
MKEllis
1474 Views, 6 Replies

Where to download Autocad 2014 ?

HI,

I have a subscription for the Building Design Suite Premium - and have the full suite of 2013 software installed.

Where can I download the upgrade to 2014 for the versions so far released (Autocad 2014 + Autocad Architecture 2014) ?

I have gone to the subscription page, and clicked through 'Get Your Upgrade' - but that only takes me to the page to install the Building Design Premium Suite - where all programmes are the 2013 versions.

I'm not sure if I'm missing an obvious step somewhere here.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
SAMWARREN3551
in reply to: MKEllis

I'm having the same issue - no 2014 download link in the subscription center.

Message 3 of 7
MKEllis

I'm wondering whether it is simply a case of downloading the Autocad 2014 Trial - and using the serial number and key that I already have ?

Message 4 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Hi MKEllis, 

We have not released yet Building Design Suite Premium which is what you currently own, so even if you download and install AutoCAD Trial Version, no 2014 Serial Number can be used to activate it. 

For now, you can use the Trial Version which is good for 30 days but further that than, we still need to wait until the Suites Products are released. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 7

Hi SAMWARREN3551,

We are aware of this issue and we are currently working on the resolution. For now to download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014, you can use the Trial Version link on our website or use the links provided below. The links were set to expire in 100 hours. 

- Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 - 32 bit

- Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 - 64 bit

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 7
MKEllis
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Many thanks for the clarification Joane - that was what I suspected.

You can guess the next question.... are there any firm dates for the release of the suite update ?

Martin

Message 7 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Martin,

I'd love to give you an exact date but no firm dates yet  have been provided on its release. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report