Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where's my serial number and product key for sketchbook pro?

52 REPLIES 52
Message 1 of 53
jaself
4730 Views, 52 Replies

where's my serial number and product key for sketchbook pro?

I bought a copy of sketchbook pro yesterday and only received an SKU number but no serial number or product key. When and where can i find these?

Order No: 23962287824

HELP please.

James.

52 REPLIES 52
Message 21 of 53
stevendale
in reply to: jaself

Hello

The same thing has happened to me

My order no is - 24352216424

Any help is welcome

Steven

Message 22 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: stevendale

Hi Steven,

It looks like your licensing information was sent 1 minute after your proof of purchase email went out. Are you able to confirm receipt?

Just for clarification, we are working on updating the customer messaging to indicate that licensing information will be provided in a separate email, following the proof or purchase / order summary.

My apologies for the inconvenience and we sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Message 23 of 53
carlito_brigante
in reply to: philip.s

Hi, i received the necessary info by email. It did take much longer than one,minute though.
Thanks

Sent from my beautiful Nokia Lumia 820
Message 24 of 53
stevendale

No sorry, I did not recieve my licensing email

Message 25 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: stevendale

It may have gone into your junk folder... Regardless, I've just sent you a Private Message with the relevant info 🙂

Message 26 of 53
dead_end2121

hello.can u please help me with same problem
my order:24365147924
Message 27 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dead_end2121

Hi dead_end2121,

I'm working with our E-Store team on your order and will get back to you here on the forums as soon as we have this sorted.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 28 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dead_end2121

Hi dead_end2121, 

I have just sent you the serial number for your product via Private Message here on the forums. Click on the envelope next to yout screenname at the top of the screen to read the message.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 29 of 53

Hi, same problem here. 

Order #24437930824

Thanks

Greg

Message 30 of 53

Hi Gregory,

I sent via Private Message your Serial Number and Product Key (small envelope beside your profile name). In case you have not received the download link, please visit Matt, Our Virtual Agent (click on Downloading and Installation, Software Download Links) to download the Product. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 31 of 53
DraykonSoll

Hi,

I have the same problem here. I purchased Sketchbook Pro last night. I only have SKU but no Product Key. Can you please help me?

Thx

My Order Number: 

Message 32 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: DraykonSoll

Hi DraykonSoll,

I've checked your order and it seems there was an error processing it. 

The appropriate team is looking into the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible about this.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 33 of 53
Dualmask
in reply to: DraykonSoll

I ordered Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 back in March of this year. I installed it on two machines, a laptop and a desktop PC. But a while ago, I had to reinstall Windows on my desktop PC due to some kind of hardware failure. I was trying to reinstall Sketchbook on my PC but I can't locate the email containing my serial number and product key (or order number, etc.). Sketchbook Pro 6 still functions on my laptop (I just updated it to version 6.2.3) and I have the serial number there, but I can't locate the product key anywhere, so I can't reinstall the software on my PC. Is there anything I can do about this?

Message 34 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: Dualmask

Welcome to the community Jonathan!

The Product Key for SketchBook Pro 6 is 732E1.

Here to help if you have any additional questions!

Message 35 of 53
a.demchenko

Hi

In 2011 I bought SketchBook Pro and installed on my desktop PC. I recently moved to the US.

Now the PC stands on my parents home, but I cat rich it by Skype 

1) How to find the serial number or license?
2) Can I install it my Mac?

Thank U

Message 36 of 53
jessica.t
in reply to: a.demchenko

Hi @a.demchenko and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

To retrieve your serial number, please contact the Licensing Assistance team through the Contact Us page. You can also re-download your software from the Virtual Agent. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 37 of 53
aktas.melis

Hello,

I didn't receive my serial number and product key either. Can you please help me aswell?

My order number is: 

Thank you,

Melis

Message 38 of 53
matthew.d
in reply to: aktas.melis

Hi @aktas.melis,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. I have escalated this to case 11411985, a representative will looking into your order and will be emailing you your serial number.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 39 of 53
rrparker2TX6H

Hello,

I didn't receive my serial number and product key either for my purchase of sketchbook pro 7. Can you please help me too?

My order number is: 

My comfirmation email gave me the serial number but I can't find the info in my account portal.

Thanks

Message 40 of 53
matthew.d
in reply to: rrparker2TX6H

Hi @rrparker2TX6H,

Apologies for the trouble. I have direct messaged you your serial number.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report