Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where's my serial number and product key for sketchbook pro?

52 REPLIES 52
Message 1 of 53
jaself
4729 Views, 52 Replies

where's my serial number and product key for sketchbook pro?

I bought a copy of sketchbook pro yesterday and only received an SKU number but no serial number or product key. When and where can i find these?

Order No: 23962287824

HELP please.

James.

52 REPLIES 52
Message 2 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: jaself

My apologize for the delay / inconvenience James.

Can you please utilize the software in trial mode while we look into the order issue, and I'll keep you updated accordingly.

Message 3 of 53
jaself

Yes, will do and await your response.

James.

Message 4 of 53
amanda.k

Hello James,

I'd like to confirm with you that your Serial Number and Product Key were just emailed to you. Can you check and let me know if you still need assistance? My sincere apologies for the delay!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 5 of 53
jaself
in reply to: amanda.k

Yes, got it. Many thanks for your quick response. Great service.

James.

Message 6 of 53
amanda.k

James,

Fantastic! You're very welcome - enjoy using your product and never hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 7 of 53
Rubinio87
in reply to: amanda.k

Hello, 

The same thing happend to me. Bought the product today, got my SKU number, but no product key...

product number : 24212501624

Can you please help me with this problem?

Thank you

Message 8 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: Rubinio87

Our apologies for the inconvenience Ruben.

While I look into potential issue details, are you able to run the software in trial mode? I'll get back with you ASAP with my findings!

Message 9 of 53
Rubinio87

Hello,

Yes I can still use the trial for now. Hope you can solve this problem, because I very much like this product. Your quick response certainly helps with the general satisfaction of your product.

Thank you

Ruben
Message 10 of 53
philip.s

Hello again James!

Following up from yesterday, it looks as though the order issue was resolved a few hours ago, and as such you should have received an additional email with your licensing info. 

Can you please confirm receipt and let me know if there's anything else that I can assist with?

Message 11 of 53
Rubinio87

Hi, 

Problem is solved. I've received an email with the information I needed. Thank you for that

Greetings

Ruben

Message 12 of 53
philip.s

You're very welcome and thanks for the follow up!

Message 13 of 53
sickclowntattoo

order number: 24224153424

same thing-just the SKU number and no serial or product key :((((

Message 14 of 53

Hi sickclowntattoo,

I've checked your order on my side and the serial number has not been created yet.

I keep an eye on it and will send you a private message as soon it's available.

Sorry for the delay.

Celine Manca
Message 15 of 53

thank you :)))
Message 16 of 53

Just sent you a private message with your serial number and product key, should be fine now Smiley Wink

Celine Manca
Message 17 of 53
kbouchard

The same thing happened to me. Bought this today, received the SKU number, but no product key...

Order number: 12487903644

Please help?

Thank you ,
Kasey
Message 18 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: kbouchard

Apologies for the late response Kasey as I just stumbled upon this one. After looking into your order it appears as though the license details were sent out on 8/3. Can you confirm receipt, and/or let me know if there's anything that we can assist with?

Message 19 of 53
carlito_brigante

I have the same problem. Just bought sketchbook pro and didnt get any product key or serial number.

i have expired the trial period so i cant use it until I get the key. Would appreciate prompt response.

my product order is 24343199824

Message 20 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: carlito_brigante

Hello Carlito,

It looks like a second email was sent out roughly 45 minutes after the first with your licensing info. Can you please verify that you received it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report