Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my product key & serial number?

52 REPLIES 52
SOLVED
Message 1 of 53
DBSurveyors
4762 Views, 52 Replies

Where's my product key & serial number?

HELP!

We bought AutoCAD LT 2012 this afternoon.

I received the confirmation email with a Produck SKU key in it but nothing else...

Where do I find my product key and serial number?!?

Many thanks,

Ben

52 REPLIES 52
Message 41 of 53

hi, i've recently rented inventor suit standard for a month with advanced support and through out the whole month not the austrlian autodesk office picks up no matter how many times i called and same goes with the global service..... terrible service. anyways after so much headace i only got the refund for the second month payment. now i bought inventor lt 2014 and same thing is happening, just got the product sku and nothing else its been about 2 weeks since i purchased it, i insatlled inventor lt trial and then formated my laptop and reinstalled the trial version again but now i cant use it unless i activate it.............................................................................................................................................................................................. very pissed! you guys run the company from home? becuase it doesnt seem you have such a big worldwide known company that cant bloody solve the product key issue?!?!?! all you care bout is taking our money and the rest can stuff themselves....... is that how your run things? coz that what it seems to me.....

Message 42 of 53

Hi Baqir,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your licensing information for your Autodesk Inventor LT 2014. I have just sent you a private message with your serial number information.

Your frustration is completely understood and again, I apologize for the severe inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 43 of 53

I ordered Maya LT on the 9th April 2014 on behalf of company Design Strike UK.

www.3dcoursesonline.com

I am still waiting for download or any details at all to get the software up and running. I am also very aware of the fact that the four month deadline for renewal swiftly approaches (4 days later). The SKU code came through and I have now spent a lot of money in making phonecalls to resolve the issue. The best advice I get of course is to download the 14 day free trial (for the previous version of Maya which I have not bought)

We deal with a lot of clients and cannot afford to purchase without return especially with deadlines. I suggest that Autodesk offer us refunds for the days we missed and am keeping a total of future days missed (the end of period being the 9th May). 

The free trial takes us well over half-way for the time limit purchased...any business minded exectutive would make a very cynical loss cutting and profit making calculation at this point.

Message 44 of 53

Hello animatordesigner and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I looked up your order and see that you have been in communications with our Autodesk Online Store. Though I know this team will be able to assist you, I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have been caused. And if you need anything else at all, please do not hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Thank you very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 45 of 53
john342ella
in reply to: jessica.t

I ordered autocad LT 2015 monthly contract with auto renewal a day and a half ago, and despite recieving a confirmation email with product sku along with a message that it I should recieve my activation details within 12 hours, or in RARE circumstances 24 hours I am still waiting. I cant really understand the delay especially as my money was taken within a minute.  

Message 46 of 53

You should contact them by phone ASAP! Because there is a high chance you gonna be waiting for a month or so till you get the product key well that's what happened to me, if you can visit there branch then that's great, if you call them twice and you go to voice message thingy try calling the international number if none of the above works just post on autodesk community and wait for one of autodesk staff to respond to you issue

Good luck, remember not to let this issue slip, keep seeking contact with them!

Sent from my iPhone
Message 47 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: john342ella

Apologies for the inconvenience John and it looks like the licensing information was sent out on the 14th 1 minute after the order confirmation, and would have been included in the same email that contained the SKU.

I'm going to resend it as well as a Private Message with the relevant info.

Message 48 of 53
john342ella
in reply to: philip.s

When I try to enter the serial number and product key into autocad LT to
activate it tells me that the serial number is invalid
Message 49 of 53
philip.s
in reply to: john342ella

Any chance that you could send me a screen shot via Private Message?

Message 50 of 53
m.schwung
in reply to: DBSurveyors

Hi there,

got the same issue about the serial / license key for my sketchbook pro. I bought this on Jan 5th and still waiting for the key...sadly. I need to work with sketchbook.

Yesterday i also wrote to customer suport and got no response yet. What would be further process?

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance from Germany,

Mirco

Message 51 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: m.schwung

Hi @m.schwung and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I'm sorry to hear you have not yet received your serial number. Could you please send me your order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll look into this for you.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 52 of 53
notholt
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello,

we unfortunately have exactly the same problem. We bought the software friday at 17:00 (German time), and now (Monday 15:00) we are desperately waiting for it for our new colleague to be able to support our team on a project.

Please give us a hand.

Thanks

Message 53 of 53
camilo.lemos
in reply to: notholt

Hi @notholt and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, feel free to send me your order number via Private Message and I'll help you locate your serial number (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

I apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report